In the next few decades, Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be the biggest commercial opportunity in the world—and with good reason. The ability to harness large amounts of data from many sources and effectively manage and leverage that data can lay the foundation for not only successful digital transformation, but also help establish a significant business competitive advantage as well.
But while that potential for competitive advantage, the benefits of process automation, and the ability to deliver more personalized interactions are all undeniably attractive, many companies struggle with the ability to properly implement AI, to move beyond initial pilots, as well as harnessing the power that AI can deliver.
Join Daniel Newman, Founding Partner and Principal Analyst at Futurum Research and Balaji Subramaniam Venkatesan, Director of AI, Data & Analytics at HPE Pointnext Services as they present research on how to unlock the power of your data with AI.
During this 45-minute session, we’ll explore:
- Readiness and challenges associated with creating a data-driven business including data quality, culture issues, and infrastructure development
- What you need to know about preparing your AI journey
- Opportunities for growth and development with AI
- Different ways to experiment with AI
- How to move forward with AI and data collection
- What to do when your business partners are working at a different level or AI maturity than your company
Listen on demand here.
List of Speakers: