Listen to this article now
If you have a massive amount of data to store, but you’re worried about sensitive information getting into the wrong hands, hybrid cloud computing may be the right option for you. This modern way of storing important data is considered the best of both worlds, since you can pick which files you’ll store in the public cloud and which ones you’ll keep in the private cloud.
But to get peace of mind regarding your storage options, you’ll need to make sure you have the right mix of hybrid cloud. If you’re not sure what that means, or how to figure out the right mix of hybrid cloud, it’s time to find out with the help of our upcoming webinar, Consuming the Right Mix of Hybrid Cloud, on Wednesday, April 17 at 9 am PST/12 pm EST.
If you go into the webinar only knowing the basics of hybrid cloud computing, that’s okay! You’ll learn more soon enough, thanks to our 45-minute presentation by Daniel Newman, founder and principal analyst of Futurum Research, and Robert Christiansen, the VP/Cloud Strategist for HPE.
During the webinar, they’ll cover the following:
- A review of Futurum’s latest original research into latest hybrid cloud trend
- Which hybrid cloud strategies truly work
- What to think about before you initiate your hybrid cloud
- How actual customers have handled their own hybrid clouds
Overall, the goal of our webinar is to help you get the right mix of hybrid cloud from the start. This will help your company fully enjoy the benefits of this data storage option, as there are a lot.
For example, using the hybrid cloud means you can easily scale up and down as needed when it comes to your storage requirements, all without having to spend extra money on equipment that you’ll only need temporarily. The ability to use a mix of private and third-party cloud services gives you flexibility, affordability, and just plain peace of mind!
Studies show that hybrid cloud computing meets the needs of most organizations looking to store different amounts of data over time. But pinpointing the right mix of hybrid cloud isn’t easy. That’s why you should take a quick minute and register now for this webinar taking place on Wednesday, April 17 at 9 am PST/12 pm EST. You can register here in seconds and we’ll see you there.
Also note that if you’ve got a conflict with the timing of the webinar, register anyway, as you’ll receive a link to download and access the webinar on demand.
Futurum Research provides industry research and analysis. These columns are for educational purposes only and should not be considered in any way investment advice.
- 5 Reasons It’s Time to Leave your Legacy System and Migrate to a Cloud-Native System - May 3, 2021
- Successful Digital Transformation Requires Unleashing Your IT Team’s Potential — Here’s How to Do That - April 19, 2021
- SAP SuccessFactors Users Reap Big Benefits from Axonify for Improved Efficacy of Frontline Employee Training Programs - January 8, 2021