As digital transformation approaches a new decade, there is a shift across all industries toward leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and utilizing Intelligent Automation (IA) to revolutionize and streamline business operations. Prioritizing investments that free employees from low value and time-consuming tasks while also leveraging AI and the benefits Intelligent Automation can deliver are business game-changers.
Our research shows that over half of all businesses in North America have implemented either RPA or some form of AI-powered Intelligent Automation. That number continues to grow at a rapid pace year-over-year. As our dependence on these systems increases, it’s clear that RPA and business-focused AI have transitioned from promising emerging technologies to mainstream business solutions already proving their value.
The State of Automation 2019: RPA, AI and Intelligent Automation offers a closer look at the full potential of automation solutions and also provides valuable insight on how specific industries are using these technologies.
Commissioned by Automation Anywhere, this report explores five key topics:
- The current state of RPA/Intelligent Automation adoption across industries and organizations of all sizes
- The plan for future investment in RPA/Intelligent Automation in the next 12 to 24 months
- Key motivating factors for automation investment
- Common challenges preventing organizations from moving forward with automation deployments
- Best practices for organizations either contemplating or already engaged in incorporating RPA, Intelligent Automation, and AI-based solutions
To remain competitive in today’s technology-driven business world, it is not an understatement to say that it is critical that businesses make evaluating their automation journeys a top priority. The State of Automation 2019: RPA, AI, and Intelligent Automation can offer the insights you need to do just that. Download your copy today.
In Partnership With
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.