Many CIOs of small and medium sized businesses are finding that digital transformation (DX) is necessary in order to keep up with competitors, but DX isn’t an easy undertaking for most companies. Change is hard, especially when you have to convince and guide dozens of employees along the journey.
In most businesses, DX means learning how to use AI, IoT, analytics, and other advanced technologies to boost productivity, improve the customer experience, and reduce operating costs. Those are all significant initiatives and can present some unique challenges that must first be overcome before finding digital transformation success.
The State of Digital Transformation (DX) for SMB: Your 5 Steps to DX Success offers a closer look at the biggest challenges SMBs face in digital transformation, how to overcome them, and what goals to set to keep moving forward. We also share findings from several other recent studies on the state of digital transformation in SMBs, giving you more insight into the DX landscape.
In this white paper you’ll learn:
- How industry-agnostic analytics, machine learning, and AI are driving DX in SMBs.
- The challenges you can expect to face during your digital transformation, from talent shortages to budget gaps.
- The 5 steps of DX success, such as building a foundation and creating a data-driven company culture to keep your DX journey running smoothly.
- The true value of digital transformation, such as increased revenue and profitability.
- Key recommendations to guide you through the digital transformation process.
Whether you’re in the early stages of educating your team about digital transformation or you’ve already started on the journey, this white paper will help propel your company forward. Download your copy of The State of Digital Transformation (DX) for SMB: Your 5 Steps to DX Success today.
In Partnership With
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.
Daniel Newman is the Principal Analyst of Futurum Research and the CEO of Broadsuite Media Group. Living his life at the intersection of people and technology, Daniel works with the world’s largest technology brands exploring Digital Transformation and how it is influencing the enterprise. Read Full Bio