Data isn’t just the fuel of the digital economy, it IS the digital economy. Data is created by every action taken, and when properly analyzed can provide valuable insights driving tactical and strategic business decisions. It can also be monetized, both indirectly through the improvement of other assets and directly as a discrete, salable item. But what factors will shape the decisions companies make regarding how, and where, that data can be monetized to drive new business value?
The Future of Data Monetization offers a global dive into the risks, challenges and opportunities organizations face as they look to create new business value, and revenue, from operational, customer and third-party data. We also share the findings of our recent study on data monetization, informed by the opinions of 500 business leaders and technology professionals from over a dozen global industries.
In this paper, you’ll learn:
- The differences between direct and indirect data monetization
- What types of data are being monetized today, and which types hold the greatest potential in the future
- The top decision factors, and benefits, driving organizations to considering data monetization today
- Why ethics, security and data privacy must be part of any data monetization strategy
- Why technologies such as Identity Management, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Signatures, and Distributed Ledgers (Blockchain) are key to unlocking and monetizing the value of data
We also present an overview and comparison of how organizations in different sectors are approaching data monetization, including the following: Financial and Insurance Services, Retail and Wholesale, Materials and Manufacturing, and Energy and Utilities. If you’re interested in learning more about data monetization, and how your organization can drive new business value, download your copy of The Future of Data Monetization today.
In Partnership With
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.