In today’s marketplace, brands need to differentiate themselves by delivering a unique, real-time customer experience across all touch points—one that is based on solid, connected business strategy driven by data and analytics. This survey, conducted by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services, examines how brands can gain the ultimate competitive advantage by unifying the analytics life cycle from data to discovery to deployment.
Real-Time Analytics. The Key to Unlocking Customer Insights & Driving the Customer Experience, offers a clear look at how your peers are pursuing real-time analytics as well as their reasons for doing so. Through the insights and experiences of business leaders who are using analytics to inform their customer experience, this survey will shed light on:
- The importance of real-time customer analytics and effectiveness
- The top business drivers of increased investment in real-time customer analytics
- Which factors are considered most important to create a foundation for real-time customer analytics and customer interactions
- The biggest challenges in implementing real-time customer analytics
- The top success factors in delivering real-time customer interactions across touch points, channels, and devices
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.
Daniel Newman is the Principal Analyst of Futurum Research and the CEO of Broadsuite Media Group. Living his life at the intersection of people and technology, Daniel works with the world’s largest technology brands exploring Digital Transformation and how it is influencing the enterprise. Read Full Bio