Within the next five years, you can expect to see significant changes in the way businesses consume IT and store data. This is because many companies are finding there are more efficient, flexible, and cost-effective options for both data storage and IT consumption than what they are currently using. On-premises computing and storage, with the help of the hybrid cloud, is becoming increasingly popular, and with good reason.
The Power of Consumption-Based On-Premises Services in Meeting Dynamic Storage Demands offers a closer look at this increasingly popular way to consume IT and store data. We also share the findings of our recent study on consumption-based IT for storage and the cloud, giving you important insights into the impact this fairly new model has been having on the IT industry.
In this paper, you’ll learn:
- The top three motivations for using cloud storage
- The main three areas in which organizations report needing the most help as they adapt to the cloud for storage
- The current state of storage procurement practices as reported by your peers in the industry
- Which workloads affect storage requirements the most
- How many businesses have the expensive habit of over-investing in storage solutions, and how that’s changing
Finding out the answers to these and other questions can help demonstrate the value in the rising concept of on-demand consumption for businesses. If you’re interested in learning more about this method of reducing operational costs while ensuring your storage needs are covered, download your copy of The Power of Consumption-Based On-Premises Services in Meeting Dynamic Storage Demands today.
In Partnership With
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.