- What are the different approaches to data serving and computing being implemented by enterprises today, and how will those models change over the coming years?
- Who is responsible for the development of data serving and computing strategies, and how are these systems managed between information, operations, and business unit teams?
- What are the strategic drivers of data serving and computing plans, and how are they viewed alongside other initiatives, such as Digital Transformation?
- What are the primary concerns about or barriers to the successful implementation and management of data serving and computing systems, and which are considered the most critical to overcome?
- How are enterprises evaluating the providers of and different approaches to data serving and computing solutions?
- Why over 80 percent of enterprises currently implement a hybrid strategy, including a mix of public and private cloud as well as on- and off-premises services.
- Why operations and IT need to work more closely on long-term strategy and business planning (only a third of data and computing strategies are driven by a centralized IT organization, yet these same organizations manage these systems over two-thirds of the time).
- How data and computing strategies have become a success enabler of Digital Transformation initiatives (considered such by 95 percent of enterprises).
- Why security is perhaps the single greatest challenge today, considered both the leading driver of data and computing strategies, and the most critical barrier to the successful implementation of these strategies.
- Which key factors enterprises look to when evaluating data serving and computing solutions.
- Why the global technology market remains fractured, with regions such as Greater China clearly standing apart from the rest of the world.
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.