Digital transformation is here, and it is changing the entire landscape of business across North America and Western Europe. For businesses to remain competitive, they must embrace the digital transformation to evolve. However, this transformation isn’t without obstacles, and businesses must gain the tactics and the tools required to improve and accelerate the digital transformation for their own businesses.
The 2018 Digital Transformation Index is the most comprehensive report of its kind and serves as a benchmark for digital technology adoption among business organizations. This Index will guide you through the current state of digital transformation among businesses of all sizes across North America and Western Europe, while identifying common obstacles that still plague nearly one in three businesses currently struggling to adapt to the pace of change.
What can the 2018 Digital Transformation Index do for your business?
- Outline a clear technology adoption framework for business organizations of all sizes, valid for the next five years.
- Identify ten core technology categories already driving digital transformation into 2025.
- Rate the current technology-facing readiness of nine key departments and seven critical leadership roles across all organizations.
- Provide an accurate snapshot of the ratio of digital transformation laggards and evaluators to digital adopters and leaders in 2018 – a useful benchmark with which to gauge the progress of digital transformation between now and 2025.
- Establish a direct connection between the pace of technology adoption by agile organizations and a quantifiable improvement in their competitiveness and market leadership.
- Deliver a forward-looking three-year technology adoption outlook for ten business-critical technology categories.
To remain competitive, it is critical that improving your digital transformation is your top priority. The 2018 Digital Transformation Index can change the way you transform your business. Download your copy today.
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.
Daniel Newman is the Principal Analyst of Futurum Research and the CEO of Broadsuite Media Group. Living his life at the intersection of people and technology, Daniel works with the world’s largest technology brands exploring Digital Transformation and how it is influencing the enterprise. Read Full Bio