- Why successful AI integration requires a high volume of clean data and a high-performing compute and storage system on-site or in the cloud that can be accessed by all members of the company team in real time.
- Why there must be a clear process and easy-to-understand procedures associated with the data that can be scaled across multi-functional teams throughout an enterprise.
- An understanding of the importance of committing to use the AI and act upon the insights derived from the data.
- Why an estimated 70 to 85 percent of data science projects fail, because organizations don’t take the time to optimize their IT infrastructure and procedures on the front end of the process when they are starting to utilize artificial intelligence.
- Why rethinking and reorganizing AI from the start will make a difference for your company.
In Partnership With
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.
Daniel Newman is the Principal Analyst of Futurum Research and the CEO of Broadsuite Media Group. Living his life at the intersection of people and technology, Daniel works with the world’s largest technology brands exploring Digital Transformation and how it is influencing the enterprise. Read Full Bio