Futurum Research is proud to release its 2018 Edge Computing Index, From Edge to Enterprise– the most comprehensive report of its kind on the current state of Edge Computing adoption and investment by businesses in North America.
What to expect from this report:
- 2018 Benchmarking data on the state of Edge Computing adoption by small, medium and enterprise-class businesses.
- An analysis of attitudes from the business community about the value and importance of Edge Computing.
- Data on the acceleration of investments in Edge Computing between 2016 and 2018, as well as the current pace of adoption and deployment.
- Insights into the state of Edge Computing vs Cloud Computing: Integration or Segregation?
- A list of the top business-critical reasons currently driving Edge Computing adoption.
- Insights into which IT infrastructure, Data Analytics, and Edge solutions (and solutions providers) are most popular with businesses today.
To download a copy of Futurum Research’s 2018 Edge Computing Index, please fill out the form.
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.
Daniel Newman is the Principal Analyst of Futurum Research and the CEO of Broadsuite Media Group. Living his life at the intersection of people and technology, Daniel works with the world’s largest technology brands exploring Digital Transformation and how it is influencing the enterprise. Read Full Bio