- How and why companies must link organizational and employee efficiency transformation to remain competitive.
- Why digital support of employees is critical and how it must be tailored to specific—and even individual—needs.
- The challenges of deploying and managing new technology and applications within an increasingly mobile workforce.
- The types of employee collaboration tools that are being deployed, and the unexpected outcomes they may have on productivity.
- Why the Gig Economy is both real and redefining the nature of both employment and employees.
- Why automation technologies such as RPA (robotic process automation) are both improving efficiency and likely to strain the acquisition, retention, and growth of workers.
- How enterprises are rethinking the “office” and taking advantage of workplace transformation to rethink the assets they require and the services the provide to their workforce. How remote workers are surpassing their in-office counterparts for both productivity and job satisfaction.
- The challenges organizations face when beginning a workplace transformation initiative, and how the right strategy, funding and management support can result in a long-term competitive edge and increase product and services innovation.
We invite you to download this important study to learn more about the future of work and the trends that are driving workplace transformation today (and tomorrow).
At Futurum Research our three key focus areas are research, analysis, and insights. We also provide a full offering of advisory services geared towards helping organizations adapt to new technologies and operationalize digital transformation, along with other services through our sister companies Broadsuite Media Group and V3 Broadsuite.