On this episode of the Futurum Tech Webcast – Interview Series I am joined by Durga Malladi, Senior Vice President and General Manager, 5G, Mobile Broadband and Infrastructure for Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. for an exciting conversation about the key announcements made during Mobile World Congress 2021.
Qualcomm’s Key Announcements at MWC 2021
In our conversation we discussed the following:
- A quick recap of MWC 2021 so far
- An exploration of the innovation we see happening in mobility and connectivity
- What Qualcomm’s announcements around small cells mean for the market and for Qualcomm
- An overview of 5G Accelerator Card
- How 5G Accelerator Card will enable faster 5G deployments
Qualcomm has made some big announcements this week. If you’d like to learn more about each one check out their website and press releases or listen to the full episode below. Don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Watch my interview with Durga here:
Or listen to my interview with Durga on your favorite streaming platform here:
Disclaimer: The Futurum Tech Webcast is for information and entertainment purposes only. Over the course of this podcast, we may talk about companies that are publicly traded and we may even reference that fact and their equity share price, but please do not take anything that we say as a recommendation about what you should do with your investment dollars. We are not investment advisors and we do not ask that you treat us as such.